Bridge and Transportation Improvements
Are you having problems stretching your transportation dollars? Do you see additional soft costs (such as environmental, rights-of-ways, and utility coordination) adding to the total project expenses?
Waters Engineering, Inc. can help. Our civil engineers provide the services needed to stretch your dollars and can help provide solutions to reduce these soft costs. Bridge and transportation services provided to our clients include:
- Preliminary Layout and Cost Estimating
- Right-of-Way Determinations and Acquisition
- Hydraulic and Structural Analysis
- Geotechnical Investigations and Analysis
- Historic and Environmental Studies and Permitting
- Final Design Plan and Specification Preparation
- Utility Coordination and Traffic Control Design
- Bidding and Construction Inspection Services
- Interagency Communications (MoDOT, FEMA, FWHA)
Waters Engineering has over 50 years of experience working in Southeast Missouri and is pre-qualified with MoDOT. This experience includes the preparation of plans and specifications for over 150 bridge structures. Our experience can be used to assist you in developing the most cost effective solutions to meeting your transportation needs.