Wastewater Treatment and Collection System Challenges
Are you aware of the challenging regulations that change your wastewater permit and how they affect and change the manner in which you operate and maintain your system?
Waters Engineering, Inc. can help. Our civil engineers provide the services needed to ensure compliance with all of the updated regulations regarding your treatment and collection system issues.
Wastewater services provided to our clients include:
- CMOM Plan preparation
- Nutrient (Ammonia) removal modifications
- Inflow/Infiltration (I/I) Assessment & Reduction Plans
- Maintenance and Repair Program Assistance
- Tracking and Management System Assistance
- User Charge Studies
- Antidegradation Review Plans
- Sludge Management Plans
- Local Limits Studies (Pretreatment Programs)
- Metals Removal
- Permit Review and Modifications
- Operations Assistance & Troubleshooting
- Treatment Plant and Collection System Design
- Financial Assistance Determinations
- GIS Mapping
Waters Engineering has over 50 years of experience working in Southeast Missouri. This experience includes the preparation of and certification of Facility Plans for over 40 wastewater treatment plants and over 100 collection system improvements. Our experience can be used to assist you in developing the most effective solutions to meeting the wastewater regulations.